ATEI will see TYE (stand 1930) unveiling some new big names that have recently been added to its licence portfolio, making it one of the most enviable in the industry.
Sanrio’s Hello Kitty will make her first Gacha appearance in early 2007 with plenty more collections planned for later in the year. Nintendo has also been recently signed and TYE is expecting big things from its collection of Nintendogs Danglers due out in early Spring 07.
It is another big year for Blockbuster movies and TYE will be supporting them as usual with fantastic movie- related product.
Already confirmed are The Simpsons Movie, Disney Pixar’s Ratatouille, and Sony’s Surf’s Up, with more to be confirmed throughout the year.
Winnie The Pooh Animal Wear, or Mini Winnies as they have become more widely known, are more popular then ever. TYE will continue to release a new edition every two months to keep up with the demand of consumers from all over Europe, starting with the Tropical and Zodiac Editions in early 2007.
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- Media Information 2013
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- UNITED KINGDOM MARKET REPORT
- Sonic plushie giveaway to celebrate!
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...