- Pl MedicareThere can be smoke without fire...Published: 20 December, 2013
PL Medicare will be showcasing two vending machines during EAG, including bespoke Vapourlites electronic cigarettes and a custom made electronic Energy Shisha’s vending machine.
- ReRave Plus ImagePublished: 20 December, 2013
We are showing for the first time in Europe the new ReRave Plus arcade machine (picture attached) we are the exclusive distributor for Europe and the Middle East.
- BAPTO Right On Cue For EAG InternationalPublished: 20 December, 2013
On 21st January 2014 ExCel London will open its doors on the fifth EAG International as around 6,000 amusement and leisure industry professional congregate for the inaugural trade event of the new year. As EAG International has grown, so have the many reasons to visit the show.
- Reasons to Visit EAG International 2014Published: 20 December, 2013
As 2013 draws to a close, leading figures in the coin-op and amusement industries will be reflecting on what the past year has delivered and finalising their plans for the year ahead. For most, the launch platform for the new year will EAG International 2014, taking place January 21-23rd at Excel London.
- SUZO-HAPPPREVIEW TO THE ICE 2014Published: 20 December, 2013
Suzo-Happ will be taking prime position at the ICE – due to take place between 4th and 6th February at the ExCel Centre in London. Stand N8-110 is directly next to the N4 entrance on the left hall when arriving by the main entrance.
- VNE – THE ICE PREVIEWNo.1 change machine position at ICE for VNEPublished: 20 December, 2013
The position of VNE at this year’s ICE reflects the global stance of VNE in the market for change machines. Set very near the centre (S5-212) of the hall to the right of the main entrance with direct access to entrance S3, VNE is rightly positioned for business.
- APEX gamingThe ICE PreviewPublished: 20 December, 2013
APEX gaming is set to bring incredible new gaming solutions to the global gaming market. Again, in prime position with a stand size of over 500 square metres, APEX gaming can be found at stand number S5-150.
- DRGT - THE ICE PREVIEW 2014The completely independent systems companyPublished: 20 December, 2013
Proven systems technology – perfectly functioning, linking up the complete slots floor. Adding to that, serverless technology that greatly reduces not only the start-up costs but also the daily costs. Then the player-centric software with a whole new world of possibilities to communicate individually with players. This is DRGT. Systems technology has changed for good – with its ultimate marketing opportunities that DRGT offers.
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!AMATIC NOW!Published: 20 December, 2013
Exciting times are ahead for gaming operators around the world. Living in a digital world has created a whole new set of expectations. AMATIC Industries from Austria has benefited from its extensive market research to introduce AMATIC NOW! This is set to become the talk of the ICE.
- VNE – even more innovations on show at the ENADA RomeVNE truly ‘one step ahead’Published: 25 October, 2013
The ENADA show that took place between 16th and 18th October in the Italian capital city proved to be a real success – even if it was much smaller than planned. With the strongest manufacturers present, the show was destined for success. VNE was proud to be a part of the ENADA Rome show, presenting even more innovations.
- UK triennial review: no action on FOBTsNo news is good news for Britain’s bookmakers following the release this week....Published: 11 October, 2013
No news is good news for Britain’s bookmakers following the release this week of the government’s response to the triennial review consultation on gaming machines. Barnaby Page reports
- Kiron Interactive first Virtual Sports Supplier to get Accreditation by AAMS in ItalyPublished: 10 October, 2013
Kiron Interactive, in cooperation with Vermantia Media Group, have been awarded certification by AAMS for their Virtual Gaming Platform, the first of its kind to be awarded in Italy. The certification follows a submission made by Intralot Italia and will become the first platform to commence testing in the recently regulated virtual games market.
- Embed UK and Europe Corporate RebrandingPublished: 10 October, 2013
Bath UK – October 2013 – EMBED International, a leading provider of machine, customer and facility management systems and payment technologies for Leisure, Entertainment and Gaming, announces an important change to it’s business branding in the UK and Europe.
- 2013 G2E: The most successful ever for Advantech-InnocoreFirst Xeon Gaming Board (DPX-S435) and Low cost secure JammaPublished: 10 October, 2013
October-14th, 2013, USA –The G2E tradeshow is one of the largest events in the gaming industry calendar. With a record number of customer meetings and new sales leads, the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2013 was the most successful ever for Advantech-Innocore.
- Allstar is thrilled to announce two exciting new bulk items for fall.Published: 10 October, 2013
Allstar’s Beak Blasters are a plastic duck call (or whistle) packed in 2" capsules for vending through bulk machines at € 1.00. The display card is inspired by the hit TV show Duck Dynasty for which the company also has stickers that are blowing out like duck cakes.
- AMATIC Industries reporting live from G2ETurboCard and Performer Multigame of great interestPublished: 10 October, 2013
AMATIC Industries has experienced an excellent G2E. The synergies of the joint partnership with INAG Inc have been drawing in the many visitors to the stand.
- Widest component choice from Suzo-Happ at ENADA RomaSuzo-Happ to exhibit on Comestero stand as everPublished: 10 October, 2013
This year’s ENADA Roma will take place in the Italian capital city between 16th and 18th October. Suzo-Happ’s long-serving partner for Italy – Comestero – will once again be exhibiting the tailor-made Suzo-Happ solutions for the local gaming and amusement market.
- VNE ‘one step ahead’ at the ENADA RomeNew and improved products and services on showPublished: 10 October, 2013
The ENADA Rome is due to take place between 16th and 18th October. Naturally Italy’s most important change machine manufacturer – VNE – will be on proud display. There will be plenty of reasons to visit VNE:
- Music Milestones– a wise investment in uncertain times..Published: 10 October, 2013
As the UK industry awaits the Triennial Review many operators are keeping their powder dry when it comes to investing in new AWP machines.
- AMS' Summer round upPublished: 10 October, 2013
Summer is officially over…..the rain, the grey clouds and the drop in temperature have all arrived and look like they will be here for some time. But never fear, here at AMS we have all been keeping the summer spirit alive by making sure all our “hot” products are keenly priced to keep a “warm” glow on our customer’s faces. So even if the cold winter starts to bite, AMS customers know, our top notch services won’t be frozen…….. just nicely chilled and refreshingly satisfying!
- Busy European showtime for Suzo-HappSuccessful ForbesPrague for Suzo-HappPublished: 10 October, 2013
Suzo-Happ has yet again been actively present at a European gaming show. This time the dedicated team exhibited at the FORBES Prague in the Czech Republic. The FORBES Prague took place between 2nd and 3rd October.
- Off To The TowerEAG International 2014, taking place 21-23rd January at Excel London...Published: 10 October, 2013
EAG International 2014, taking place 21-23rd January at Excel London, is once again set to position itself as the amusement and attractions industries’ launch event for the New Year. Indeed, with stand bookings ahead of previous years and many operators reporting positive results for the summer season show organisers have noticed a new spirit of cautious optimism amongst the show’s participants.
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – STRONG PRESENCE AT PERU GAMING SHOWFocus on Performer C22, Multi Juegos and Roulette Grand JeuPublished: 02 August, 2013
AMATIC Industries will once again be underling its dedication to the Peruvian gaming market by taking a strong presence at the forthcoming Peru Gaming Show that will take place between 14th and 15th August at the Jockey Exhibition Centre in Lima, Peru.
AMATIC Industries has a long-standing distributor in Peru – Happy Games. Thus, AMATIC Industries is well established in Peru. The new Performer C22 upright gaming machine will be on proud display. AMATIC Industries has especially tailored games for this market – offered in the games selection called ‘Multi Juegos’.
- Benchmark Games creates BIG Noise at Bowl Expo in Las Vegas....with NEW balloon game “EXPLOSIVE”!!Published: 02 August, 2013
Hypoluxo, Fl. – Benchmark Games, the Premier Manufacturer of Coin-Operated Redemption Amusement Equipment, recently attended the Bowl Expo in Las Vegas NV with a line-up of star studded redemption equipment. With the Next Generation Single-tree Tickets to Prizes as the anchor, the NEW 2 player Explosive and Monster Drop Single player were also headlining the Benchmark exhibit promoting the simplicity and profitability of "Unattended Ticket Redemption".
- Arcades should be THE destination location, whatever the weather!D'Arcy's Amusement MusingsPublished: 02 August, 2013
It never ceases to amaze me how fickle the English weather can be and how much importance we, in the trade, bestow upon it.
- Sega Kicks off the Summer With Exhibits at Two International Trade ShowsLatin American Amusement Expo & International Bowl ExpoPublished: 02 August, 2013
SEGA kicked off the 2013 Summer Season by exhibiting several of their latest Amusement Games at the recently held LAAE, (Latin American Amusement Show) in Bogota, Colombia and the International Bowl Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Master the ‘Key’ to maximising your income with Tokio Technology!Guide to setting up your Key Master with the Tokio range.Published: 02 August, 2013
Prize merchandise machines can be difficult to get right to maximise your income, the trick is to have the right product that appeals to the widest range of players. Sega recommends offering their Tokio Range of electrical goods including Tablets, Smartphones and Techbook’s as these have generated consistently higher than average cashbox income across UK and Europe.
However, once you have found that right product for your audience how do you set the machine up to reduce the chance of prize jams and present your best “shop window”?
- Double the Fun! Double the Action! Double the Excitement with Double SpinSega’s Newest Wheel-Action Ticket Redemption Game!Published: 02 August, 2013
- Sega Installs XD Theatre At Butlins' Flagship Location MineheadExperience the all-new XD Theater 6D motion ride.Published: 02 August, 2013
This summer visitors to Butlins Minehead can experience a thrilling adventure on the all-new XD Theatre 6D motion ride. The 6D motion theatre by leading manufacturer Triotech, is a state-of-the art attraction that combines the latest special FX technology, immersive stereoscopic imaging, realistic motion with up to 2 G’s of acceleration and seats that creates 400 movements per second giving a truly exhilarating ride.
- Transformers Arcade TeaserPublished: 02 August, 2013
- COZY GAMES APPOINTS SUCHITA RAO AS BRANDING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGERPublished: 20 June, 2013
Cozy Games Management Limited, the leading specialist provider of online, mobile and social gaming technology, has today announced the appointment of Suchita Rao as Branding & Communications Manager.
Suchita has previously worked for renowned organisations such as Deloitte, Wipro and Edelman, and joins the Cozy Games team with five years of marketing and communications experience.
- CMS Group – the new reference in table game drop securityCMS Group SRL from Italy is the new reference company for table game security.Published: 19 June, 2013
The company introduced itself with a product tailor-made to solve a long-standing issue in live gaming – the secure handling of money on the gaming table itself. The EasyDrop enables croupiers to enter the banknotes in a bundle of up to thirty at one time (including tickets when used in association with ticket-in, ticket-out gaming) in a simple and practical way.
CMS Group SRL has chosen MEI to provide the heart of the EasyDrop – quick, secure note validation and storage thanks to the SC Advance bill reader with the BNF (bulk-note feeder). The award-winning CASHFLOW SC has been produced over one and a half million times and the new SC Advance brings further key attributes that makes it the perfect solution. Together with the BNF, this solution has enabled the successful introduction of the EasyDrop to market.
- Slots games 90° turnoverPublished: 19 June, 2013
UMA Premium Group is one of world games producers who create games for machines with vertical screens. The Company demonstrates extremely prosperous competence and now and again presents the top-class gaming development.
Slot machines with vertical-oriented wide screens have become more available and widespread in the gaming industry. This type of games has a non-standard appearance and allows more interactive content to be visible to the players.
- Peru major new market for APEX gamingGreat interest for APEX gaming products on new partner stand DRGT at FADJA PeruPublished: 19 June, 2013
APEX gaming reports on a particularly pleasing FADJA Peru. Having partnered with the preferred systems supplier DRGT as distributor and service centre, APEX gaming now has a local partner supporting the operators in Peru. The Latin American headquarters of DRGT are namely in Lima in Peru.
- Russian Gaming Week presents.....EurAsian Gaming Forum 2013Published: 19 June, 2013
Russian Gaming Week and the company Smile-Expo present EurAsian Gaming Forum 2013 to be held in Minsk on 27-28 of November.
Professional market participants from Belarus, Georgia, Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union now have the perfect platform to showcase all modern trends in the gambling industry
- GTI Asia Taipei Expo –Glamorous and Talent were Brought BackPublished: 19 June, 2013
GTI Asia Taipei Expo, one of the most important arcade game trade events in Asia Pacific every year organized by Haw Ji (Game Time International), was held on May 9~11, 2013 at Taipei World Trade Center in Taiwan. In this edition, the show recruited about 70 exhibitors including Namco Bandai Games from Japan, MEI from Australia, Suzo-Happ and JCM from the U.S. and a good amount of talented and renowned Taiwan-based companies. A variety of games, machines and parts & accessories were presented at the show, fully satisfied many visiting buyers’ need as a one stop shopping destination.
- Pirates and Monsters? What's not to like?Another monster hit from Sega!Published: 19 June, 2013
Pirates of Monster Island joins Sega’s line-up of hit Vid-Demption games that includes Pig’s Might Fly and Super Monkey Ball Ticket Blitz. By adding a video display to a ticket redemption game, Sega has been able to create much greater game content and more compelling gameplay experiences. “A typical mechanical ticket redemption game delivers the same gameplay experience every time,” explained Sega’s Sales Manager, Tom Keil. “Sega’s Vid-Demption games have much greater depth delivering a unique gameplay experience with every play. Our Vid-Demption games contain stories that create curiosity in players – they want to see what’s next. It’s proven to be a sure-fire formula for attracting repeat play.
- Sega Prize Summer SaleSavings of up to 40%!Published: 19 June, 2013
Sega Prize is looking forward to a beautiful Summer this year and are excited to share our enthusiasm with all our operators.
With savings of up to 40% off of our cutest and cuddliest plush collections the Sega Prize sale delivers tremendous value for quality merchandise. Delivering operators the best of both worlds; must have prizes at affordable prices.
- Meet Team Sega - Lester Tony TravassoSales Administrator and Employee of the Year!Published: 19 June, 2013
Hi Lester, congratulations on the recent award! Tell us a little bit about your history within Sega and the Amusements industry?
Thanks! My history with Sega and the amusements industry only began when I started this job just over three years ago.
- Amusements Engineer Vacancyat Chessington, Surrey HeadquatersPublished: 19 June, 2013
Sega is looking for an experienced individual to join our workshop team and take on a challenging servicing role. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in repairs, servicing, installing and re-conditioning of all forms of amusement equipment, as well as the ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and initiative whilst working under pressure.
- Why do Russian junket tourists choose Minsk?Published: 19 June, 2013
Today’s gambling industry in Belarus, particularly in Minsk, is booming. After the closure of casinos in Russia more and more new casinos are being built in Minsk. And the existing ones are actively working to improve the quality of their services and infrastructure. This attracts a huge number of gamblers to the capital of Belarus from other countries.
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TAB AustriaA global success story with self service terminals from BGT – Best Gaming Technology and TAB AustriaPublished: 10 May, 2013
Many years of intensive cooperation between BGT – Best Gaming Technology and TAB Austria and the innovative strength of both companies have led to the completion of betting terminals, which are currently conquering the industry by storm. The software company BGT has developed a user-friendly and profitable system in the betting field, that setting new standards. Meanwhile, almost all top players in the industry are convinced customers – including William Hill, Codere Paddy Power, Gala Coral, Admiral and Betfred. With other well-known providers is being negotiated intensively.
- Allstar Vending is skipping into summer with fresh new products for flat and bulk vending.Published: 07 May, 2013
Stickers and tattoos come packed in 300-count boxes and are a suggested €1 vend. Two-sided display cards are also available. Call 001 514 426 1690 or visit www.allstarvending.com
- Finally a game that's better than Key Master.....Introducing Giant Key Master!Published: 02 May, 2013
“Our first production run sold out before it even arrived,” stated Sega’s Sales Manager, Vince Moreno. “We’re already selling well into our second run and expect Giant Key Master to become a staple product for bigger locations, malls, and theatres.” Giant Key Master offers the same addictive game play as Sega’s Award Winning Key Master with the added benefit of being twice the size. There are two sides to the game; the left side has a playfield and prize chute configured to handle bigger prizes, and the right side looks a lot like a Standard Key Master.
- Blizzworx release Bebefun IslandPublished: 25 April, 2013
Bebefun Island is now official! Bebefun Island is a coin-operated gaming machine which allows kids to be entertained and educated at the same time.
Designed and built by Blizzworx, an EU-based manufacturer/developer of coin-operated gaming machines, as well as software-hardware solutions with the power to create quality games, the unit has a 17-inch touch screen display, and offers 11 games to choose from.
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill CasinoPublished: 25 April, 2013
With new slots games being released at a dizzying rate, the selection of slots just seems to get better and better. However, if you want to guarantee yourself a top class slots experience, then look no further than William Hill, where you can cash in on great offers such as a lucrative bonuses. You can find and use a casino bonus code for William Hill and then play great slots while you enjoy the benefits of the bonus.
- FutureLogic and IGT announce agreement extensionPublished: 16 April, 2013
FutureLogic recently announced an agreement to extend its Global Technology Agreement with International Game Technology (IGT). According to the agreement, FutureLogic’s peripherals will continue to be the preferred printers in IGT’s current gaming platforms. With operator demand increasing, IGT will be transitioning to the GEN3 Evolution® printer in 2013.
- JPMi Brings Magic And Excitement To Online gamingPublished: 15 April, 2013
JPM Interactive’s latest game releases in its popular Max Power series, Daytona Classic and Black Magic bring the excitement of the race track to online players, plus more than a touch of mystery and enchantment.
- Gaming Laboratories International’s 12th North American Roundtable Draws 315 Regulators from 46 JurisdictionsBally Technologies President and Chief Executive Officer Ramesh Srinivasan Keynotes EventPublished: 26 March, 2013
LAS VEGAS (March 25, 2013) – Emerging technologies and evolving regulation took center stage as Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), the world’s leading technical consulting and independent certification laboratory, welcomed 315 regulators from 46 jurisdictions to its 12th annual North American Roundtable.