Magna Amusements, part of Megatouch Middle East based in Dubai, and Game Plus Ltd of Guangzhou, China, have formed a Joint Venture company called Game+Magna. The development is structured on Magna expanding its consultancy services world-wide as Game Plus strengthens its manufacturing production capabilities in amusement machines, rides and attractions.
Magna Amusements and Game Plus have been strategic partners for over 5 years collaborating on a number of manufacturing developments which include manufacturing, under license, the leading global electronic game brands and delivering direct into clients projects. This has resulted in the shortening of the supply chain creating a leaner cost capability.
"Magna Amusements and Game Plus Ltd both have benefited from a strong relationship for many years, and this agreement is the natural progression of that relationship" said Galal Elsaeed, President and CEO of Magna Amusements. "In addition to its proven track record in the video game industry, Game Plus will provide the required structure necessary to continue to grow and expand the new product development function to cover many new types of attractions and games. This agreement will enable Magna to refine its strategic focus on clients' businesses while expanding to cover a global market."
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- APEX gaming
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- Realistic Games unveils two new slots
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE