Swiss distributor C+P Automatenhandel stands by its decision to choose the MAX FIRE Jukebox from TAB Austria. "Our customers are very enthusiastic about the unique features of the MAX FIRE Jukebox - and the good takings speak for themselves," says managing director, Bertrand Cavuscens.
"The MAX FIRE Jukebox impressed us right from the start. We made a conscious decision to pick it because it is compact and multi-functional and with its many unique features it is clearly distinctive in comparison with other jukeboxes," adds Cavuscens, who has been in the vending machines industry for 20 years and knows precisely what constitutes a strong product.
Cavuscens sees the online connection as the MAX FIRE Jukebox's greatest advantage. In the Online Music Shop customers can choose from a constantly growing selection of music titles and videos and transfer these simply and in an uncomplicated way to the MAX FIRE Jukebox. So the MAX FIRE Jukebox can be ideally located in any venue and play the kind of music that guests want. Over time this contributes significantly to customer retention, and increases takings. Because the data bank is updated daily the equipment is always up to date and is the focus of entertainment and communication.
- Major gaming operators set to share expertise a...
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- APEX gaming
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Realistic Games unveils two new slots
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!