Administrators from Baker Tilly Restructuring and Recovery have been appointed to a group of companies which, between them, operate over 100 Adult Gaming Centres, most of which trade under the ‘Agora’ or ‘Caesar’s World’ brand.
The four companies involved are Ablethird Ltd, Frankice (Golders Green) Ltd, Leisure World (UK) Ltd and Caesar’s World Ltd. The latter three companies control the gaming centres, which employ in the region of 500 people.
Commenting on the appointment, Baker Tilly Partner, David Hudson, said: “We have been appointed with a view to marketing and restructuring the business after a short trading period.
“This is a very well established network of businesses with a considerable number of well-located outlets. We hope to achieve a sale of the business as a going concern and would like to hear from interested parties.”
Interested parties can contact administrators David Hudson and Simon Bower through Baker Tilly’s Old Bailey office on 020 7002 8600 or joint administrator, Graham Bushby in Baker Tilly Milton Keynes on 01908 687 800.
- Major gaming operators set to share expertise a...
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- APEX gaming
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Realistic Games unveils two new slots
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!