Stand 3340 at London’s 2010 International Gaming Expo will reflect Astro Corp’s increasing presence on the international gaming scene.
The company will be showcasing 25 single and dual screen games targeted at Asia, Latin America, Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom. Also on show will be Cronus Roulette a highly flexible Multiplayer roulette system based on a 46” LCD Touchscreen layout.
Simon Herbert, Astro Corp’s Chief Executive commented: “ We’re particularly excited about the products we have on show in London. They represent a huge amount of research into player preferences and operator requirements in a number of markets.
“We will also be showing four games which meet Italy’s Comma 6A requirements and also a number of products targeted at the Spanish market, including a multi game machine.
“Astro Corp is also very much committed to the UK and we will be showing three category B3 games which have been developed in partnership with JPM International. The three innovative dual screen UK games, Circus, Wizard of Odds and Outlaw have received an excellent reception so far.”
The Astro Corp stand will also feature Rise Higher one of the company’s most successful Progressive Jackpot Displays, based on a popular Asian legend.
Simon Herbert concluded: “Astro Corp is moving quickly to accommodate the needs of operators, both in Europe and further afield. We’re sure that our exciting portfolio of games at IGE 2010 will generate a great deal of interest.”
- Major gaming operators set to share expertise a...
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- APEX gaming
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Realistic Games unveils two new slots
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!