At ATEI 2010 COMPUMATIC will launch the new Dart Machine VIRTUALDART, developed with state of the art technology.
A 19” screen gives all the necessary information like instructions, game options, details during the games, ranking lists and sport related activities under dartserver.com.
Two videocameras have been adapted to Virtualdart. One is focused to the player and the other one to the target.
Both VIRTUALDART and VARIODART are designed to be connected to dartserver.com to coordinate leagues, championships, cups, and rankings. The machine software is updated on line from our servers, being virtually service free.
In dartserver.com players can give each other positive or negative votes, while watching their matches reproduce dart by dart, with pictures and movies.
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- APEX gaming
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini
- CPI Exhibits Unified Product Portfolio at ENADA...
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- Incredible demand for NAM-GEAR 7 PLUS