Comestero was present at the IGE with a number of new machines. The new coin validator (RM5 HD) and a full line of cash changing machines (Nexus PRO and COSMOS).
Comesterogroup has evolved its famous RM5. The RM5 HD can consider a good 10 different criteria of identification of the coin, related to the frequency, wideness and phase measures, besides the one of the diameter of the coin.
In particular, RM5 HD boasts a primacy in the speed of coin acceptance, as regards the structural typology of the coin validator: it can accept a good 6 coins per second, recording a doubling of its performances in the speed of coin acceptance in comparison with the “Classic” RM5.
But the safety section warranted by the Comesterogroup coin validator makes the RM5 HD a very excellent product, added to the very high technical performances: it adopts an important variety of antifraud systems in order to minimize any risk of fraud to the detriment of the machines that use the Comesterogroup system. So, the future of the payment systems is began and its name is HD: High Discrimination.
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- APEX gaming
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini
- UK To Benefit From Autumn Coin-Op Show