Comestero was present at the IGE with a number of new machines. The new coin validator (RM5 HD) and a full line of cash changing machines (Nexus PRO and COSMOS).
Comesterogroup has evolved its famous RM5. The RM5 HD can consider a good 10 different criteria of identification of the coin, related to the frequency, wideness and phase measures, besides the one of the diameter of the coin.
In particular, RM5 HD boasts a primacy in the speed of coin acceptance, as regards the structural typology of the coin validator: it can accept a good 6 coins per second, recording a doubling of its performances in the speed of coin acceptance in comparison with the “Classic” RM5.
But the safety section warranted by the Comesterogroup coin validator makes the RM5 HD a very excellent product, added to the very high technical performances: it adopts an important variety of antifraud systems in order to minimize any risk of fraud to the detriment of the machines that use the Comesterogroup system. So, the future of the payment systems is began and its name is HD: High Discrimination.
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- Media Information 2013
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- EAG International Expo Comes Of Age
- Show us the money
- OpenBet win for BetDigital
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence
- Sonic plushie giveaway to celebrate!