For ten years, 35-year industry veteran Jack Guarnieri has resold Stern Pinball equipment on classic games Website PinballSales.com. And on 1 January, Guarnieri announced his decision to produce his own fully-loaded commercial-quality pinball machines as Jersey Jack Pinball.
Following the peak in the market for home sales in the late 1990s, PinballSales.com – formed in 1999 – has sold thousands of pinball machines. But Guarnieri intimated that home recreational players may no longer find Stern pinball products as appealing as before. He says his at-home customers expect exciting games with “richer” experiences.
Jersey Jack Pinball games, headquartered in New Jersey, will be based on original themes and licensed properties. The first title, The Wizard of Oz, is scheduled for release during the late 2011 holiday buying season. It represents one of America’s most beloved movies.
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- APEX gaming
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini
- CPI Exhibits Unified Product Portfolio at ENADA...
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- Incredible demand for NAM-GEAR 7 PLUS