Gambling-related product placement will not be allowed on British TV, the regulator Ofcom has decreed.
Product placement was permitted for the first time at the end of February, provided that broadcasters display a logo to inform viewers that they have received a fee to depict particular products, services or trademarks in a programme.
However, gaming joins a list of sectors prohibited from taking advantage of the new regime, including tobacco, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, and some foods and drinks.
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- APEX gaming
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini
- UK To Benefit From Autumn Coin-Op Show