In-play betting is pulling a younger generation of punters into betting shops – and BuzzSports is helping bookmakers achieve that with Zone Play. It’s a constantly-updated sports-betting system which uses an attractive tablet-size console for players to bet on. It’s interesting, exciting, and, BuzzSports marketing director Ian Williams told Euroslot, drives greater returns for the betting shop.
Punters that place small bets will do so more frequently, and stick around for longer – so the retail outlet becomes a destination. It’s win-win, as Williams explains: “If you look at the product, we are aiming it at people betting between 25p and a pound; it can cater for a bigger punter, but we think the average bet is in that range. An average game of football features around 60 and 80 settlements during the game; a player might not play on all of them, but with our system they might play 30 to 50 percent of them. This is a way of extracting further revenue during a game in a more entertaining fashion.
“This isn’t about who is going to win the game. The worst 0-0 draw doesn’t matter because you’re always betting on what happens next during play. You take the winning and losing out of it and add a more immediate excitement for the player. That buzz is what drives the whole product and keeps people entertained and glued to their seat, and betting multiple times, albeit with smaller stakes.”
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- APEX gaming
- CPI Exhibits Unified Product Portfolio at ENADA...
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Incredible demand for NAM-GEAR 7 PLUS
- UK To Benefit From Autumn Coin-Op Show