The value of Britain’s mobile gambling sector more than doubled last year, according to researcher IHS Screen Digest. Net revenue reached £41m, up from £19m in 2009.
The researcher attributed the explosion of mobile betting to a sharp increase in advertising spend by operators, and the arrival of new applications that make mobile gambling as fast and straightforward as online.
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- APEX gaming
- CPI Exhibits Unified Product Portfolio at ENADA...
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Incredible demand for NAM-GEAR 7 PLUS
- UK To Benefit From Autumn Coin-Op Show