Bowlplex is launching Sega Active Zones to complement bowling and other activities in its 18 entertainment centres across the UK, as part of a £2m investment in upgrading the venues. Developed with Sega Amusements Europe, the Active Zones feature games from the Sonic Sports Collection, such as Sonic Sports Air Hockey and Sonic Sports Basketball, with Sega branding and colours as well as the instantly recognisable, 20-year-old Sonic the Hedgehog character.
Said Tracy Standish, Bowlplex’s MD: “It’s such a prominent brand within the industry and we’re thrilled to be associated with the company on this level. We work hard to push the boundaries of family entertainment and strive to be the first to introduce new concepts.
“We use the ‘Great Indoors’ tagline to express our commitment to being an all-weather attraction which offers entertainment for people from all walks of life, whether it’s families with young children, young adults, our more senior crowd or businesses who want to host corporate parties or team-building events with us. The introduction of Sega Active Zone adds an extra dimension.”
Meanwhile, Sega Amusement Europe has also signed a deal with QubicaAMF that will see Sega distribute its products in Europe, the Middle East and Russia as part of complete, ready-to-roll-out packages for amusement and bowling venues.
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Pirate's Hook Proving a Great Catch!
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Ludlow to join NRM Group
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence