Have you ordered your .xxx domain name yet? Easyspace, a British Web-hosting company which admittedly has an interest in talking up the need for domains, says that it’s not just businesses from the adult industry that are grabbing the new .xxx names – indeed, 80 percent are from other sectors.
Said managing director Sarah Haran: “The early indications are that non-adult industry businesses have realised the need to protect trademarks and brands in .xxx.”
Registrations begin in early September, at first limited to owners of trademarks and similar intellectual property.
- Major gaming operators set to share expertise a...
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- APEX gaming
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Realistic Games unveils two new slots
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!