There’s a rather international flavour to the magazine this month – we’re covering stories including Internet lotteries in Greece, AWPs in Germany, redemption in Japan, news from IMA, a quick round up of the London shows and a profile of Digital Centre’s Spanish Chief Executive Josep Tarres! But very likely the most important development for our British readers will be one much closer to home: a meeting between BACTA and the government, at which the trade body will call for modifications to the Machine Games Duty (MGD) that is scheduled to come into force in 2013.
Looking ahead… in next month’s issue, we’re taking a good long look at VLTs and what their success means for the industry in general; we’ll be rounding up the news from Enada Primavera in Rimini and the Amusement Expo in Las Vegas; and we’ll be presenting our monthly market report from Italy.
Copy deadline for all submissions is 23rd March.
For further information please contact Jonathan Swift on +44 1622 699197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy the issue!
- Major gaming operators set to share expertise a...
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- APEX gaming
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Realistic Games unveils two new slots
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!