Allstar Vending is bringing the latest interactive technology to the humble sticker. Its latest line of dinosaur stickers has an augmented-reality (AR) feature – users place them in front of the camera on a computer or iPhone, then visit the Website Allstardino.com to manipulate the depicted dinosaur in 3D.
“Allstar is in exclusive partnership with Augmented CPG, which specialises in the sticker technology,” said Allstar VP Sharon Shlien, adding that more sticker series with the AR feature will likely follow. The dinosaur series has 12 different designs, with a suggested €1 price.
Also new from Allstar are a dozen-strong tattoo set, Skull Tattoos, devised to appeal to both genders; Wiggly Worm and Creepy Corpses two-inch mini-toys; and the one-inch Finger Topper and Butterfly Rings jewellery lines. “We wanted to offer a trendy ring mix for fall,” said Shlien. All are, again, recommended for a €1 vend.
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- APEX gaming
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini