Enada brought great results for Merkur Gaming, a member of the German Gauselmann Group. The range of Comma 6a games and cabinets met customers’ requirements. With more than ten game titles, Merkur Gaming offers a wide game library to meet all player preferences. Not only the Merkur gaming machines but in addition their high-class decorations for gaming halls – from branded machine separators to special massage chairs – attracted the attention of show visitors.
Merkur Gaming presented its product portfolio with a focus on the two brand-new multi-game packages: Merkur Mystery and Merkur Mystery II, as well as Merkur Magic.
The Merkur Magic I videokit compatible board gives operators the possibility to have these games in other manufacturers’ cabinets.
“Our commercial strategy has been concentrated on one unique aim: give to our customers and potential ones all the reliability and technical know-how that our company has proved to have in all these years on both national and international gaming stage,” said Roberto Ronchi, managing director of Merkur Gaming Italy. “All our products follow strict testing procedures directly on the field, to satisfy even the most hard-to-please player.”
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- CPI Exhibits Unified Product Portfolio at ENADA...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- APEX gaming
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Incredible demand for NAM-GEAR 7 PLUS
- Realistic Games unveils two new slots
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!