Not many British cue sports manufacturing companies can currently say that they are flat out with production. Even fewer can say that the bulk of their sales are going to a hungry market inChina.
But this is exactly what is happening to the historic Liverpool-based company Peradon, which has been making cues since 1885.
Peradon has remained focused on handmade, high-quality English cues. The result has been a significant increase in demand from a discerning Chinese customer base.
Said the firm’s Paul Woods: “The Chinese buyers appreciate high quality and craftsmanship. They also see the value in strong brands with strong reputations for build quality. Put this together with Peradon’s long history and unrivalled reputation and the made-in-England heritage, and it’s easy to account for the high demand.”
Peradon also now allows customers to design and build their cue to their own specification through its Cue Wizard online tool.
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Pirate's Hook Proving a Great Catch!
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Ludlow to join NRM Group
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence