After a year highlighted by strong sales growth and the development of its own entirely new gaming platform, JPM is planning an extensive presence at ICE.
Following the successful launch of Video Max Power, JPM will also be demonstrating its latest innovations in online content development via JPM Interactive (JPMi) and its proprietary Gameology platform.
Visitors to ICE will experience the latest generation of Video Max Power based on the new JPM platform using the Quixant QXi-200 all-in-one PC-based gaming controller.
Available in single or multiple units connected throughout a location, Video Max Power will be shown at ICE in dual-machine and three-machine formats.
Said sales and marketing director Simon McCarthy: “We’ve embarked upon an intensive games development programme for Video Max Power to satisfy demand. The Quixant technology and shift to video have also enabled JPM to leverage its huge library of successful games with the added dimension of stunning graphics.
“Video Max Power is pushing further into eastern Europe and we’ve identified new markets, including the United Kingdom, for the launch of locally configured product. Video Max Power perfectly meets the needs of categories B3 and B4, for which JPM has outstanding content.”
Popular dual-screen games developed under JPM’s Crystal brand for the Spanish market will also be on show, including Casino Loco €1,000.
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- APEX gaming
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini