E-Screen is a European distributor for touchscreen components and displays, including the latest in multitouch and large-format touchscreens from 3M, NEC and Mitsubishi.
ICE will see the launch and demonstration of products such as customised winning-number displays, the E-Poster, large-format displays and touchscreens, touchscreen kiosks, and software to allow real-time and customised communication with gaming customers.
The Viper display of winning numbers and last numbers for roulette is available in 23-inch full HD, single-and double-sided. Custom logos and even complete custom bezel graphics can provide promotions and branding.
The E-Poster enables real-time communication with clients through advertisements and messages. The options available include a media player designed to play direct from a USB drive or SD card, or a full PC version using the latest Coda software enabling remote access to schedule and edit across an unlimited number of displays. The E-Poster comes in a range of sizes from 10.4-inch through to 55-inch, with interactive versions available.
Coda software is the latest development in remote control of digital media, allowing remote scheduling and control of media from one or several locations and with the ability to control an infinite quantity of screens. This system allows real-time communication to customers from any location with Internet access.
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- APEX gaming
- CPI Exhibits Unified Product Portfolio at ENADA...
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Incredible demand for NAM-GEAR 7 PLUS
- UK To Benefit From Autumn Coin-Op Show