Australia’s Jason “Belmo” Belmonte defeated Tommy Jones of the U.S. in the men’s title match at the 2011 Bowling World Cup in South Africa.
Belmonte lost the first game, 259-279, but proceeded to win the next two, 247-216 and 259-236, to secure the title.
Overall, Belmonte had 765 (a 255 average) in the title match and 751 (a 250.33 average) in the semi-final, for a total of 1516. Over the six games of the stepladder final, that gave him an average of 262.66.
The Bowling World Cup, supported by QubicaAMF, was held 30 November-7 December at Northcliff Bowling Center in Johannesburg. Altogether, 81 men took competed for the title taken by Belmonte.
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- APEX gaming
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- Realistic Games unveils two new slots
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE