A huge family entertainment centre under construction in the Caucasus nation of Azerbaijan will feature a 16-lane bowling alley.
Megafun, a project of developer Yeni Hayat, is located in the capital Baku (pictured) and scheduled to open in March. The 10,539-square-metre facility will also include 169 slot machines, 13 simulators, 17 rides, seven cinemas, and an ice rink.
It is expected to see thousands of visitors daily and to create as many as 20 new jobs.
Yeni Hayat, whose partners on the project included QubicaAMF and LAI Games, plans to follow it up with similar entertainment venues in Sumgayit, Nakhchivan, Ganja, Lankaran, Shamakhi, and Khachmaz.
- Major gaming operators set to share expertise a...
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- BALLY WULFF adds staff to continue expanding it...
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- APEX gaming
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Incredible demand for NAM-GEAR 7 PLUS