Quixant, the maker of computing platforms for slot machines, has moved its Taiwan operations to a new location more than three times the size of its previous facility.
Said managing director Nick Jarmany: “We are very pleased that our continuing rapid rate of growth enables us to accelerate our investment in new facilities and personnel in Taiwan.”
Added Ken Lin, sales director of AMD’s embedded solutions division, who joined Jarmany for the official opening of the new site:
“Quixant is a valued AMD customer which has led the way in producing products that deliver the benefits of the AMD Fusion family of APUs and GPU technology to gaming manufacturers.”
The new facility is in the Far Eastern Century Park in Jhonghe City. Quixant’s previous location in Taiwan will now be used for storage and testing.
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- Media Information 2013
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- EAG International Expo Comes Of Age
- Show us the money
- OpenBet win for BetDigital
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence
- Sonic plushie giveaway to celebrate!