The preliminary schedule for the 2012 Amusement Expo has been released. The dates for this year’s convention, o-sponsored by the American Amusement Machine Association (AAMA) and the Amusement & Music Operators Association (AMOA), are 14-16 March. It will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, and once again run alongside the National Bulk Vendors Association (NBVA) Expo.
The Amusement Expo Education Committee will present six topics in the free seminar programme: ATM 101, Gaming Update: What’s Ahead?, Operators Roundtable on Current Issues and Trends, Self-Redemption: Tips and Tricks, Securing Your Operation, and Social Networking That Works in Your Business.
The Foundations Entertainment University (FEU) will host a two-day/one-evening educational event before the start of the expo, targeting entrepreneurs who want to enter the location-based entertainment industry, companies with plans for facilities, and owners/managers looking for growth, investment or modernisation of their current operations. The discounted $399 price includes two lunches and one dinner. Attendees will be eligible for a one-day reciprocal exchange of exhibit floor badges between the Amusement Expo and the International Pizza Expo, occurring at the same time. For more information on the education programme and other activities, visit the Website at www.amusementexpo.com.
- Major gaming operators set to share expertise a...
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- APEX gaming
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Realistic Games unveils two new slots
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!