PW Sales was formed in January 2011 by former QPS/Mazooma Games man Paul Wilson. The plan was originally for the company to concentrate on the supply of rebuilds, conversion kits, club machines and used equipment to single-site operators, something it has done successfully during 2011 and will continue in 2012.
However, some manufacturers have decided to take advantage of the more selective portfolio and more focused approach, and put their faith in PWS for distribution of certain products.
The most notable of these are SWD Leisure and Blueprint Gaming. SWD had one of the best games of 2011 with its single-player pusher Push Yer Luck, and this year PWS will be giving the market its first look at Gold Mine, a six-player wide-bed rebuilt pusher which will be available for Easter delivery at a competitive price.
From Blueprint, PWS will be showing Bar X500, a five-game B3 compendium, which as the name suggests contains a couple of £500 jackpot Electrocoin Bar X games and which is already proving a big hit in AGCs.
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- Media Information 2013
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- EAG International Expo Comes Of Age
- Show us the money
- OpenBet win for BetDigital
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence
- Sonic plushie giveaway to celebrate!