PW Sales was formed in January 2011 by former QPS/Mazooma Games man Paul Wilson. The plan was originally for the company to concentrate on the supply of rebuilds, conversion kits, club machines and used equipment to single-site operators, something it has done successfully during 2011 and will continue in 2012.
However, some manufacturers have decided to take advantage of the more selective portfolio and more focused approach, and put their faith in PWS for distribution of certain products.
The most notable of these are SWD Leisure and Blueprint Gaming. SWD had one of the best games of 2011 with its single-player pusher Push Yer Luck, and this year PWS will be giving the market its first look at Gold Mine, a six-player wide-bed rebuilt pusher which will be available for Easter delivery at a competitive price.
From Blueprint, PWS will be showing Bar X500, a five-game B3 compendium, which as the name suggests contains a couple of £500 jackpot Electrocoin Bar X games and which is already proving a big hit in AGCs.
- Major gaming operators set to share expertise a...
- Mecca Bingo Renew Partnership with Playtech's V...
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- APEX gaming
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- Realistic Games unveils two new slots
- Shaun The Sheep to get star treatment!