3DMe UK has made 3D printing easy, practical, and affordable simply using a standard printer, inkjet or dye-sublimation. There is no need for special glasses, viewers or display units to view the captured 3D image.
All that is required is the latest pioneering dual-lens 3D camera offering in the market today. Once the photo is taken, it is processed, printed, and framed in a couple of minutes on the spot using 3DMe’s proprietary software which allows for changes in 3D geometry of given stereoscopic data.
It can be used to produce anything from standard photo sizes to photo-novelty items such as 3D key chains, fridge magnets, luggage tags, rulers and pocket-sized frames, and includes software features for sending out 3D images to email and/or Facebook accounts or mobile phones.
The world’s first 3DMe is here in the UK and will revolutionise the novelty souvenir business.
- SG Gaming announces updates to Category C games
- Talarius selected for prestigious accolade at t...
- Embed Systems at Al Montazah Park, Sharjah-UAE
- TAB announces addition of social features to Fu...
- APEX gaming
- AMATIC INDUSTRIES – INTRODUCING AMATIC NOW!
- GeWeTe looks back at successful ENADA Rimini
- CPI Exhibits Unified Product Portfolio at ENADA...
- Verdant sees massive growth in family fun
- Incredible demand for NAM-GEAR 7 PLUS