WSP Textiles, the UK manufacturer of Strachan snooker and pool cloth formerly known as Milliken, launched a new cue sports game called Trilliards at January’s European Amusement and Gaming Expo (EAG) at ExCeL in London.
The game is based on the concept of combining noughts and crosses or Connect Four with pool or bar billiards. The table comes with Strachan cloth and Aramith balls as standard, to give a professional playing experience.
Said Matt Harris, sales manager for WSP’s UK distributor Suzo Happ: “The show this year at ExCeL was our busiest to date with the stand busy at all times. The balance of offering the best range of premium products along with the new products such as Trilliards has ensured that the show was a success.
“The Trilliards game seemed to be a real hit this year with the operators. It’s great to have a brand new product to offer the pubs which is a skilled game but can be enjoyed by all. It’s a really addictive new game.”
Added Stuart Gardiner, senior account manager for Strachan: “EAG has quickly become established as a very important show for us as trading internationally becomes increasingly important. We have a great partner in Suzo Happ, which is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of gaming and amusements products to many UK operators.”
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- Media Information 2013
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- UNITED KINGDOM MARKET REPORT
- Sonic plushie giveaway to celebrate!
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...