In his 24 January State of the Union speech, President Obama announced a new trade enforcement unit to be developed. Depending on how far-reaching its responsibilities are, this new agency could impact crane machine and bulk vending supply chains.
Although not specific, Obama confirmed that the new government entity would closely examine all imports and unfair trading practices in countries such as China.
The inspections would focus on stopping counterfeit or unsafe products from entering the U.S. The emphasis on trading practices would ensure that no foreign company has an advantage over American manufacturers with respect to accessing financing or opening new markets such as Russia.
Obama’s administration has filed five World Trade Organization complaints against China since he took office in January 2009. He has also imposed duties on Chinese-made tyres.
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Pirate's Hook Proving a Great Catch!
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Ludlow to join NRM Group
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence