Date: 13-16 March.
Location: Rimini Fiera.
Airports: Rimini, Bologna, Florence.
Admittance: Trade members only, payment at entrance.
Full-price ticket: €20.
Reduced-rate ticket: €5 online for trade members.
Hours: 10am-6pm, last day 10am-4pm.
Size: 40,000 square metres.
Halls C1, C2, C3, C5: general games and amusements.
Halls C1, C3: components and accessories.
Halls A7, C7, west foyer: licensees, betting, slots, online gaming.
Halls A4, A5: slots, amusements.
Hall A3: kiddie rides, merry-go-rounds.
- Master the ‘Key’ to maximising your income with...
- Sega Prize secure worldwide rights to PopCap’s...
- COZY GAMES APPOINTS SUCHITA RAO AS BRANDING & C...
- GTI Asia Taipei Expo –Glamorous and Talent were...
- Allstar is thrilled to announce two exciting ne...
- VNE ‘one step ahead’ at the ENADA Rome
- Embed UK and Europe Corporate Rebranding
- Sega Kicks off the Summer With Exhibits at Two...
- UK triennial review: no action on FOBTs
- Sega proud to distribute ICE's latest and great...