Merkur Gaming is showing in Rimini a brand-new product that aims high.
Merkur Galaxy is the ultimate multi-game line including a series of games packages: in Rimini the firm will launch Galaxy 1 and Galaxy 2, consisting of three games each.
Offering new graphics, new themes and the opportunity to change game while playing, without payout, Merkur Galaxy is am innovative game pack, offering a wide game library that won’t disappoint players’ expectations.
But Galaxy is not the only new product from the company at Enada. Alongside it, Merkur Gaming is launching two new single games too: Lucullus and Amazonia. The first one recalls ancient Rome and the myth of its insatiable character, while Amazonia is set in the rainforest.
“Alongside multi-games Magic and Mystery, now widely strengthened on the Comma 6a market, we’ve decided to show not just a single new product but a series of new titles, to give our customers a concrete mark of our will to offer them a wide selection of new and well-performing products,” said Roberto Ronchi, Merkur Gaming Italy’s general manager.
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- Media Information 2013
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- EAG International Expo Comes Of Age
- Show us the money
- OpenBet win for BetDigital
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence
- Sonic plushie giveaway to celebrate!