Aristocrat Technologies sees Spanish street gaming as a growing market and plans to formally launch its new Type B Salon product Where’s the Gold at FER-Interazar in Madrid, following a preview at ICE Totally Gaming in London.
The company also used the London show to debut a Viridian widescreen version of its Italian VLT system, which is used by Cogetech. This, along with the Indago terminals and Belago system about to be launched into Norwegian bingo halls by Norsk Tipping, is based on Aristocrat’s TruServ server-based gaming technology.
Said Sam Nickless, Aristocrat’s managing director for emerging business and strategy: “The cultivation of our core content, to bring it to as many places in the world as we can, is an important part of our strategy. Aristocrat is looking to reach as many different players in regulated markets as we possibly can. Whether that is through mobile devices, online, VLTs, street or casino gaming equipment, our key aim is to get our games into players’ hands.”
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- Media Information 2013
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- EAG International Expo Comes Of Age
- Show us the money
- OpenBet win for BetDigital
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence
- Sonic plushie giveaway to celebrate!