Whitney Houston overtook The Beatles as the most-played artist on Sound Leisure’s digital jukeboxes in the week following her death.
The top three Houston songs chosen by consumers were I Will Always Love You, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, and One Moment in Time. The firm sent a free 20-track tribute playlist to all its Milestones in Music and VHub jukeboxes to meet the heavy demand.
Said Soundnet spokesperson Toby Hoyte: “From a customer profile perspective, it is interesting that the sudden increase in Whitney Houston plays demonstrates that a good digital jukebox caters not only for the younger crowd but for also the older generation, as most of these plays will have come from older customers.”
The firm, which is exclusive content provider to Sound Leisure, uses its Opweb tool to monitor customer music choices in real time.
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- Media Information 2013
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- UNITED KINGDOM MARKET REPORT
- Sonic plushie giveaway to celebrate!
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...