Austrian Gaming Industries’ UK subsidiary Astra Games says it is in talks with Danoptra to acquire Bell Fruit Games, Gamestec, Mazooma Interactive Games and RLMS.
Said Danoptra chairman Julian Nicholls: “Having worked together with Astra for some years on digital gaming machines operating alongside our successful analogue games, it is apparent that the strengths of Danoptra can be enhanced through access to the resources, market knowledge and experience of Astra and its position within the Novomatic Group.
“Danoptra companies will be ideally positioned to respond to the exciting opportunities presented by changing marketplace. The combination of the market strengths and skills of a combined Astra and Danoptra represent a step change in capability that represents a clear win-win for the companies, their employees and their customers.”
Added Zane Mersich, Astra’s managing director: “[We have] a strong focus on the continuing evolution of digital-based gaming entertainment products and services which will be strengthened by adding further analogue capability. If the acquisition proceeds, both Astra and the relevant Danoptra companies will continue to develop, manufacture and of course support a full range of analogue products in the future. The analogue AWP is a core component of the UK gaming entertainment industry.”
The pair hope to complete the deal in April, if the Office of Fair Trading approves. The negotiations do not cover Danoptra’s OBL or Leisure Connection businesses.
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Pirate's Hook Proving a Great Catch!
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Ludlow to join NRM Group
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence