Digital Centre showed its new concepts for photo booths at the recent Amusement Expo run by AAMA and AMOA in Las Vegas.
Visitors were able to experience hands-on photo booth functionality such as wide photo strips, video message recording, social networking tools, and customised software.
Said CEO Josep Tarres: “We thoroughly enjoyed presenting our new photo booth models equipped with the ultimate in technology and design.
We introduced the new Strip, a design which completely changes the original photo booth concept. In addition, mobility and easy handling make the Strip an ideal photo booth for our clients.”
The firm also showed a new idea derived from its Mega photo booth, the Mega film strip.
The Mega photo booth (pictured), with four exterior monitors, displays a slide show of the photos that it’s taking at the time.
It can thus involve the customer’s friends and even passers-by in the photo booth process.
This latest trade show presence for Digital Centre followed an interested reception for its equipment by visitors to the EAG event in London earlier this year.
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- Pirate's Hook Proving a Great Catch!
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Ludlow to join NRM Group
- Zitro Will Release 20 New Titles Throughout The...
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino