The future of social gaming lies in publishers turning away from Facebook to build their own social platforms, according to digital marketing and billing specialist Vindicia.
Increasingly, social game publishers will take a leaf from the book of children’s games such as Moshi Monsters, Bin Weevils and PopTropica – all of which are experiencing uninterrupted growth – to own and manage their relationships with customers, the firm says.
Games publishers, too, are expected to seize the opportunity to take their customer relationships offline and create further engagement, according to Vindicia.
For example, the recent partnership between MMO Tomb Raider and Geocaching.com gives Tomb Raider players access to some 67,000 geocaches throughout the UK.
Vindicia’s roster of gaming clients includes Activision Blizzard, Trion Worlds, Cryptic, Major League Gaming, Magmic, Moshi Monsters, and Bin Weevils.
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Ludlow to join NRM Group
- Pirate's Hook Proving a Great Catch!
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Portman Asset Finance at the EAG