Aristocrat Technologies has joined forces with Magic Dreams to establish a new partnership bringing Aristocrat games into the Italian Comma 6a route market.
The content licensing arrangement will give customers of Magic Dreams access to Aristocrat’s most popular casino titles, adapted and refined for Comma 6a regulations.
“Our experience and the primary role we play in our home market are recognised as key values for an excellent synergy,” said Luca Gerardini, managing director of Magic Dreams.
Magic Dreams’ knowledge and expertise in the Italian AWP field would add value to Aristocrat’s content, suggested Daniel Lindsay, general manager of emerging European markets for Aristocrat.
“Aristocrat already has a substantial presence in Italy’s Comma 6b [VLT] and Class III [casino] markets.
“This new development will add further penetration and proliferation in one of Europe’s most significant gaming jurisdictions. It’s a segment in a market that is too important to ignore,” he said.
The first game being introduced into the Italian AWP market is More Pearls.
“Not only is this one of the latest global releases from Aristocrat, it also represents an innovative concept never seen before in the local market,” said Lindsay.
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- Pirate's Hook Proving a Great Catch!
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Ludlow to join NRM Group
- Zitro Will Release 20 New Titles Throughout The...
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino