Brunswick Bowling has announced that Tony Reyes is the newest professional bowler to join its pro staff.
Reyes, who joined the Professional Bowlers Association (PBA) in 1997, has one PBA Tour title to his credit. During the 2006 Motor City Open, he became the 18th bowler in PBA history to roll a 300 game on television, later winning that tournament. Reyes also has ten PBA regional titles, and a total of 24 career 300 games.
Among his other credits, Reyes was named Collegiate All-American at San Jose State University, where he serves as an assistant coach for the bowling team. Reyes also owns and operates the Off the Sheet Pro Shop in San Jose, California.
“I feel very privileged to join this talented staff of players and contribute my experience to the team,” said Reyes. “Brunswick has always been a leader in the bowling business, and I’m honoured to be part of the family. I’m looking forward to helping Brunswick Bowling continue to be the best in the business.”
“Tony will be a great addition to the Brunswick team,” said Brian Graham, marketing and sales director for Brunswick Consumer Products. “We have a great line-up of bowlers on our pro staff, and we look forward to picking up more wins on the PBA Tour.”
Reyes joins Brunswick pro staff members Parker Bohn III, Ryan Ciminelli, Chris Loschetter, Sean Rash, Tom Smallwood, and Hall of Famer Walter Ray Williams, Jr.
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Pirate's Hook Proving a Great Catch!
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Ludlow to join NRM Group
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence