Sound Leisure division SL Kids is to supply children’s play equipment to Marston’s Two for One pubs, with a dedicated play area in each location.
“This is a fantastic commitment from Marston’s and a great order for SL Kids,” said Sound Leisure managing director Chris Black.
“This latest order continues the strong relationship that we have built with Marston’s over the years. Our commercial-grade kids’ equipment is attractive, durable and innovative and we have further new products in the pipeline.”
The firm is also
to supply play equipment to some other Marston’s brands following refurbishments this year.
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Ludlow to join NRM Group
- Pirate's Hook Proving a Great Catch!
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Portman Asset Finance at the EAG