Scientific Games subsidiary The Global Draw has acquired ADS Group/Technology and Gaming to strengthen its UK maintenance and help desk operations.
Founded in 2003, ADS Group/Technology and Gaming is a field-based service specialist working with betting shops, pubs, arcades and bingo clubs.
Said Global Draw managing director Phil Horne: “Our expanded team will be able to provide a broader range of services for our customer base, while continuing to support and service our terminals and conduct regular maintenance, all managed through The Global Draw.
“The acquisition also enables our sister companies, Barcrest and Games Media, to offer even more substantial and efficient field-based service to new and existing customers.”
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Finally a game that's better than Key Master.....
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- Sonic plushie giveaway to celebrate!
- Sega Prize Europe Spring Sale 2013
- Media Information 2013
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- Zitro Will Release 20 New Titles Throughout The...
- JPMi Brings Magic And Excitement To Online gaming