Inspired Gaming Group has completed the rollout of 2000 Storm HD+ Category B2 and B3 machines to outlets of William Hill.
It won the contract to be sole supplier of server-based gaming machines to William Hill in January, and now has more than 9000 units live with the bookmaker.
The new machines were installed with the Core VIP marketing and rewards system, which allows in-game rewards for all games including third-party products.
Said Inspired CEO Luke Alvarez: “We continue to dedicate a considerable amount of R&D to
the UK market and our valued customer William Hill. We are pleased with the success of Core VIP, which is the first of many server-based gaming technology and game innovations planned for the coming years.”
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- Pirate's Hook Proving a Great Catch!
- Capturing The Imagination at EAG International
- Ludlow to join NRM Group
- Enjoy top quality slots at William Hill Casino
- ECB certification: Comestero coin validators ha...
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence