Paddy Power’s lucky underpants made an unexpected appearance at Upton Park in July when they were worn by heavyweight boxer Dereck “Del Boy” Chisora at the weigh-in for his eagerly anticipated grudge match against David Haye.
The tense atmosphere was temporarily lightened when the 242lb Zimbabwean muscleman proudly displayed his green Paddy Power lucky underpants while on the scales.
The underpants had last been seen at Euro 2012 when Danish striker Nicklas Bendtner chose to display them as part of his goal celebration against Portugal.
Said a spokesperson for Paddy Power: “The lucky pants were a success for Nicklas in the Euros so we’re hopeful they’ll do the same for Dereck.” However, Haye went on to beat Chisora with a knock-out in the fifth round.
- The complete betting experience with BGT and TA...
- CUMMINS ALLISON INTRODUCES THE JETSCAN iFX® HIG...
- UK gross gaming yield up in 2012
- Media Information 2013
- Apple Introduces New “Scene Machine” Photo Boot...
- EAG International Expo Comes Of Age
- Show us the money
- OpenBet win for BetDigital
- Novomatic increases FER Interazar presence
- Sonic plushie giveaway to celebrate!